Monday, August 15, 2016

One day at a Time!!


Update Saturday J.T. had therapy after getting to sleep in.   He hung in the room all afternoon with some awesome visitors he loves to see.   Ty Ryans, Teagan Trent, Alexis Brooke Hagood, Stacy Ryans, and Jessica Ryans came down and spent the entire afternoon hanging in the therapy Gym Laughing and cutting up with each other.  Tommy Brooks, Hollie Rhoton Brooks, Henry and Manning picked up Jacob and took him to Centennial Park and they visited The Aquarium , Jacob got to to see the whale shark,  The Coke Museum he had a lot of Coke, and The College Football Hall of Fame where Jacob did the Play by play call of the Iron Bowl Miracle!! He had a blast and we are so thankful for Tommy and Hollie for doing that for us.  We spent the day packing up stuff for Christie, Jacob and Peyton to head back.    We all went to dinner and had a great time.  We picked up J.T.  This morning dressed and ready for church and went to breakfast at Egg Harbor.  We met Tommy, Hollie Henry and Manning at Church for another Amazing Service.   I feel so much Love from Tommy and Family and can not say enough how much We Love Them. The Dave Crowder Band provided all the Music which was absolutely Awesome!!! 

    I know I tend to paint a Rosy picture because that is just my nature,  but frankly we are all in shambles.  We have been dealing with things as best as possible.  Our apartment situation is just not that good.  It's not safe for Christie to stay here by herself.  It's so small and all carpet so JT when he does come over only has a small are to stay in.  We have found another place and plan on moving ASAP .  I am pretty sure all types of illicit activity is going on right outside our doors.  We have been surviving .  I am trying to get things in a situation where we can actually Live.  That's just a small problem compared to seeing my whole family especially my Perfect little boy torn apart and hurt so bad .  We are shaken to the core. I know that God is in control and I trust he will deliver. It's just hard when everything in your life is changed and you can not help the ones you Love.   I did meet a guy at church today who lives in the apartment we are moving to.  God at work again and he was wanting to help and was so nice .  It was crazy after church trying to pack and get them sent off to go home.  The saying of Good bye's was so hard and down right disheartening.  They made it home safe and JT and I settled in for the evening.  Please Continue to Pray especially for Christie my Rock who has just worked so hard at doing almost every little thing.  I think that has kept her mind off of our reality.  Now she is home and is reminded just how different  everything is.  Pray for God to continue to heal JT and our family and to Carry us through this Deep Dark Valley.  Pray for Jacob, Peyton,  and for Strength  for me to do what I need to for my family.  We are so thankful for all your prayers and support.  Sorry for the Gloom!! I know that God will provide and better days are ahead.   We Love You All!!!  God Bless!!! One day at a time!!! #fightfor5. www.thefightfor5.com