Thursday, September 22, 2016

JT- "I moved my left big toe today!!"

Update. Praise Update. After settling in to Day program J.T. had been doing well. I on the other hand was really struggling. Just being away from Christie, Jacob and Peyton and especially feeling like I just wanted so much more Healing and improvement. Sleep has been difficult and I had started questioning So much. I was generally discouraged. I have been Praying hard and hoping for some kind of break thru that would jump start him and give us more Hope. After not sleeping... a wink last night with so much on my mind. I came to pick JT up after Therapy today and he had some Good News for me. He moved his left Toe 7-8 times for the therapist today. He had actually done it one other time when Christie , Peyton and myself saw it one weekend , but when he tried to show the therapist he couldn't do it. In order to get on certain machines insurance wise he has to do it for them, so now that he has proven to them he has movement he can now get on the Loco Mat and use other aggressive techniques . While the movement is small and the road is Long this is Huge for Him and Us. We give All The Glory to God and want to Praise him for this!!! We would also like to thank everyone and ask that you Continue to Pray. The Lord is in Control and his plan will be revealed. I continue to Pray for Healing and Progress. We are Ecstatic!!! I am so Amazed at J.T. and his Attitude he never gets Down. Thank You All and Most of All Thank You Jesus!!!! Pray for our safe trip home. #fightfor5