Sunday, July 24, 2016

God is so Amazing !!!!


Update. God is so Amazing !!!! I feel his Presence in My Life , My Family's Life and in J.T.'s Life.  The story of how today's events came about are proof that he is working thru this.  I Believe Ultimately that God will be Glorified some how thru this Tragedy we are Facing.  I know that we will get thru this Valley Because of his Grace and Mercy!!!

     The events unfold like this.  Thursday J.T. Goes on his first shopping trip to Dick Sporting Goods.  He rides the bus .  We drive up and meet him at the store.  He wants to look for some solid white shoes that will match everything so he can look Fresh and Clean.  Everyone has seen these shoes as I have posted pictures.  Anyway while trying on several pairs of shoes he meets this nice young man who's shopping for shoes too.  The man starts talking to J.T. And they both try on several pairs of shoes side by side .  Both of them end up buying the same exact ones.  We move forward to this morning .  River spends the night with J.T.  And of course they stay up till after midnight.  Not usual in the last few weeks.  This morning while we are getting ready at the apartment.  J.T. Passes out. They call a Code Rapid which I am sure scares River to death.  He rallies and gets cleaned up and ready for church.  We load up and head over to Passion City Church.  This place is huge mind you.  They will have Three Services Today and have about 3,000 people at each.  His OT Patty meets us in the parking lot.  Has us seats saved.  We walk in the door and have been there 2 minutes who do we run into. The guy from Dick's .  He immediately recognized J.T. And comes over he says I can not believe this.  He said he got in the car after meeting J.T.  and thought I should have invited them to Church.  Now you are here.  Turns out he just happens to be over The College Age Youth at Passion City.  He offers to take J.T. Out to Dinner sometime and wants him to talk to the Youth and tell them his story!!!   What are the odds of seeing this young man twice in a city of 6.4 million people at a church that size???Patty his OT who volunteers at the Church didn't even know him.  She said she wanted to go with J.T.  That she wanted to get to know him.  She has been at this Church for 4 Years.  How Amazing ??? God has a Plan!!!

   Meanwhile Jacob sees the Youth area for his age group and it is Full of About Twenty Huge Camping Tents. He says how do I get in there.  We get Seated in the Service and Gods Presence is Immediately felt.  The Music was Awesome.  The Message it seems as though it's pointed directly at me and my family.  I'd be Lying if I said that I didn't Cry most of the Time. We were  Blessed by the Service.  Loaded up and went to a late Lunch as a Family and Patty went with us.  I want to Thank God for putting just the right people at just the right time in our life.  I feel so much Hope and have so much Faith after today.  My Cup Runneth Over!!!

J.T. saw River, Shane, Parker and Andy off this morning.  We are so thankful no one was  hurt in the accident they had.  Peyton headed back to Furman.    His Crusaders family and teammates Cody, Hunter, Ty , Eric Estep  , Shorty Adams and his Wife Carol all stopped in again to see him.   God Bless You All!!!